The Course Player is a place where students will feel like being in a classroom, watching all the learning material unfold and change right before their eyes. They can engage in discussions throughout the learning process, raise questions, answer tests and exams, and much more. You can find more information on how to customize the appearance of your course player here.
How to access the course player
a. For Admins and Instructors
Go to course → Preview course player. Alternatively, hover over the learning activity you want and click on Preview.
b. For Users
On the course layout page, users can click on Continue (automatic system button) to be redirected to the course player. Alternatively, if you have added a Course Contents section, users can click on any learning activity and be redirected to the course player.
How to navigate through the course player
Within the course player, you can distinguish two separate parts: the navigation sidebar and the display of the learning activities.
You can navigate among learning activities either through the navigation sidebar or using the previous and next buttons on the top bar (they can be translated or even hidden).
Navigational Path - Learners - Discussion
1. On the first tab you can view the learning Path that includes all sections and learning activities.
2. On the second tab find Learners enrolled in the same course (the first 150 users in alphabetical order).
3. On the third tab participate in the course Discussion where you can engage in conversations with other learners.
5. View which activities have been reviewed so far. Reviewed activities display ✔.
6. Hide the entire sidebar to view the learning activity in full-screen.