If you are new to LearnWorlds and you are trying to figure out how to log in to your created account, you can:
1. Log in from our LearnWorlds main website.
- The login form is case-sensitive. If you add an upper-case, the form will produce an error.
You will be redirected to the LearnWorlds schools Dashboard, where you can see your created school/schools. Click on Go to School on the desired LearnWorlds school to access it.
2. Log in by the sign-in form of your school, which also applies to all of your users, instructors, admins, or affiliates by navigating to your school URL.
How to Update/Alter the LearnWorlds Admin Account
In order to make any changes to the LearnWorlds admin account, you will need to be logged into your online school with the LearnWorlds admin credentials.
- If you wish to update the LearnWorlds Admin Account via the LearnWorlds school, you can find detailed instructions, in the following video tutorial:
- If you wish to update the admin email via the LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard, hover over the three dots and click on Manage Schools. Once you are redirected to the LearnWorlds Schools Dashboard, hover over the three dots again and click on Account information to alter the email and even update the password.
How to Reset the LearnWorlds Admin Password
In order to request a password request, the LearnWorlds admin can navigate to https://account.learnworlds.com/login and click on Forgot your Password?, add the LearnWorlds admin email and request a password reset link.