With a single button, using the Attach file widget, users can click to download files, such as documents, PDFs, images, and media. In this article, you will find more information on how to add downloadable material to your school's pages:
1. Go to Site Builder → Edit School Site.
2. Choose the page you want to edit from the Pages Manager.
3. Click on the +icon/Widget and select the "Attach File" widget.
4. Select the file you wish to attach to the download button by clicking on the "Upload File" button.
5. You can further customize the design of the button widget according to this article.
a. Files can be up to 20MB size.
b. For iOS devices, users should turn off the "Block Pop-ups" setting.